Now Samsung has became one of the high demanding Smart phone producer in low price as compare to other dealers . Recently Samsung has bring so many smart phone and now it coming with another smart phone named as 'Samsung Stratosphere'.
Display & Camera
This smart phone is build on 4-inch size of huge screen with resolution of 480 X 800 which makes video or movie viewing awesome with brighter display and also made over Super AMOLED touchscreen display. The touchscreen of this phone has wonder full touch like smartphone bosses like Xperia or Galaxy S2 or Galaxy S2 LTE.
With touch safety of Gorrilizz glass make it tough and Rough to protect your mobile through any scratch on mobile screen. So you don't have to worry about your mobile screen even in tough conditions.
At the back theirs a 5Mega Pixels of Autofocus rear camera with LED flash to capture your good moments for future. This camera can record video of 480p with good resolution and quality.
For video calling theirs a front camera of 1.3Mega pixels , which is good enough to make a fantastic video calling with much distraction of motion and other environments problems.
OS & Hardware
This Samsung Stratosphere runs on the Google Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS , which handle by high speed processor of 1GHz. Well it we compare this phone with other latest smart phone on the basis of its processor its seems to be low but it enough to run almost all application based on android OS.
With Android 2.3 and 1GHz processor it loaded with 512MB of ram , it means you have lots of memory to use while runing application on mobiles. It came with internal memory of 4GB and which can be expanded by MicroSD card slots upto 32GB.
Connectivity & Storage Media
- Support HSPD upto 3.6mbps or more
- Bluetooth 3.0 Latest firmware
- Wi-Fi a/b/f/n
- GPS navigation
- 4GB inbuilt and expanded upto 32GB , MicroSD card
- Store unlimited message, numbers, and recents
Key Features :
- 4G LTE - customers can expect fast download speeds of 5 to 12 megabits per second (Mbps) and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps in 4G LTE mobile broadband coverage areas
- Five-row QWERTY keyboard
- Samsung Super AMOLED™ Screen Technology makes watching movies, viewing videos and playing games come to life, even in bright light and outdoor environments
- Android™ 2.3 Gingerbread - support for Google™ Mobile Services including Gmail™, YouTube™, Google Talk™, Google Search™, Google Maps™ and access to more than 250,000 apps available to download from Android Market™
- Samsung 1 GHz Cortex A8 Hummingbird Application Processor
- Front-facing 1.3-megapixel camera for video chat and 5-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus and flash (720p HD playback and 480p DVD-quality recording)
- Mobile Hotspot Capability - share 4G connection with up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices or a 3G connection with up to five devices
- AllShare�" - enables wireless connectivity through Digital Living Network Alliance® (DLNA), so customers can send multimedia content to other DLNA Certified®-enabled devices such as TVs and laptops
- Samsung Media Hub - Samsung’s own content service, offering a vast lineup of critically acclaimed films and TV programs for rent or purchase
- Bluetooth® 3.0 technology - support for headset, hands-free, stereo, phonebook access, and object push for vCard and vCalendar
- Multiple video file formats supported, including DivX and XviD
- Wi-Fi Connectivity (802.11 a/b/g/n)
- Samsung’s enterprise mobility solutions will provide flexibility and connectivity for mobile workforces, ensuring that users are able to operate more efficiently on the go.
- Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync® (EAS) - communicate directly with your Microsoft Exchange Server enabling push email, calendar and contacts
- Support for Cisco AnyConnect 2.1 SSL VPN - supports access to private corporate networks using industry-standard VPN protocols with enhanced security of 4G LTE networks helps users tap into VPN networks with no waiting
- Encryption Services - users and IT administrators can initiate a remote wipe command to erase private information
- Support for Sybase Afaria® - MDM capabilities allow an integrated experience for the end user in the event it is required by their IT department or corporate policy